domingo, 27 de janeiro de 2013

Marina Linda

Marina is probably the only international friend who cares about the fact that I have a blog. Every time I post the link on Facebook she always asks for translation or ask that I write the posts in English so she can read it.
Well, this post is in English and it's for her as well.
She has been my date for couple of months. When I say "date" make sure you get it real meaning: date. Yeah, we going out to the movies, sometimes just hanguing out, having some coffee, having dinners... Yes, a date, a real one. We've been supporting each other with ours problems, ours happiness, our homesickness and plus our porvery!


I mean it, people, I used to save a lot of money. I used to be a save girl... But, what about now? Marina had made me prove the shopping test. Worse: I liked! I really did! It's not her whole fault (60%, absolutely!). I should have known, tsc. But I'm not complaining. Marina just makes me feel good. Her company, her happiness, she by herself.

Marina is leaving. She has done with America . She is going before than we thought it. Was fast. But I'm fine. This time, I just will keep my head up and carry on. It's not really necessary saying that I'll miss her, but I will say anyway: Hey, Marina, I will miss you.

This is not a "good bye" (I'm pretty sure about it). I will see Marina soon. We have plans about going to Switzerland and she's going visit me when I go back to my country.
This is a "bye my date, I hope to see you pretty soon".


"Beijo, beijo"


:'(

6 comentários:

  1. Where Marina is from?

    Good Bye Marina, god bless you!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. She is from Switzerland, but actually she was born on Croatia, but no long lives there since she was a little girl :)

      Excluir
  2. own! q fofo! e q legal q eu consegui entender tudim, hehehe

    ResponderExcluir
  3. A Mariana daqui não perde nadinha tbm...

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This is something awkward... How to speak with everyone we would like to? I mean, if we write in Portuguese, we loose our English-speaking friends. If we write in English, some Portuguese-speaking friends get lost. >.<

    ResponderExcluir